Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionNew Recruits post HERE!

#1: Great ! New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_GateKeeper Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2012 3:02 pm

This is the thread for Mechwarrior Online recruits to introduce themselves.

Welcome to DDM

If you have any problems contact me at sten420@msn.com

#2:   Author: Viper_Kilo Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 13, 2012 11:28 am

HAI GUISE I HOPE I CAN BE THE MECHWARRIORS WITH YOU KAY :DDD???

:3

#3:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 27, 2012 4:14 am

*wacks Viper in the back of the head with a Rubber baby buggy bummper* Kay, grab your mech ...recruit... Rolling Eyes

#4:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: Kottonmouth Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:25 am

How goes it? Kottonmouth here. Seen DDM around for quite a while and was offered a slot. So, count me in! Love to meet up with some of you one of the other MW games out now and start getting aquainted.

#5:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:22 am

Welocme Kottonmouth. Load Teamspeak 3 and join us on comms.
Name = Death Dealer Mercenaries
Server addy = 173.208.123.250:9992

#6:   Author: RyannVonDoom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Hello,

Ryann Von Doom here. been into battletech for 2 full decades. have every english novel and have been working on the source books.. Mech Commander is my favorite game of all time.. and I refuse to play any MW game beyond the expansions for MW2. MWO being the exception.

I am an ELH diehard, even have the symbol tattoo'd on me. So yeah.. That's me.

#7:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Welcome to the team Ryann Von Doom. what would you like to use as your callsign ?

#8:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Glad to have you two guys with us. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the field next month.

Ryan, I have also read most of the Battletech books... even the Mechwarrior and Dark Age books. I have pretty decent collection of the gaming minis, but I never really played any CBT. I even have the first edition box with the plastic "unseeen" mechs. I did play dark Age a little bit, but i was mostly just in to it for the toys. My desk is covered with them, and the ertl die-cast mechs... I even have a few of the old brightly colored plastic ones from the cartoon series.

#9:   Author: RyannVonDoom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm

DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › Glad to have you two guys with us. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the field next month.

Ryan, I have also read most of the Battletech books... even the Mechwarrior and Dark Age books. I have pretty decent collection of the gaming minis, but I never really played any CBT. I even have the first edition box with the plastic "unseeen" mechs. I did play dark Age a little bit, but i was mostly just in to it for the toys. My desk is covered with them, and the ertl die-cast mechs... I even have a few of the old brightly colored plastic ones from the cartoon series.

That's cool.. I still have the 3rd edition plastic pieces.. and the citytech ones.. but i got them when i was 12, so they aren't in the best conditions, nor painted well.

#10:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_Black6 Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:54 am

Hi My name is 6 and I'm an ..... shit wrong forum... Embarassed

What do I need, and how do I get started.?
It's been a long while.

I have signed up at MWO as DDM6,

Happy to kill things again in mechs...... Razz

#11:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:37 am

DDM_Black6 wrote (View Post): › Hi My name is 6 and I'm an ..... shit wrong forum... Embarassed

It's been a long while.

Well first you need to get your butt back on comm's. Than I will tell you.

#12:   Author: Kottonmouth Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Just letting yall know i didnt fall off the face of the earth, just in vegas picking up a broke down bike to limp it home. Hope to get to chat a few more of you up when i return (somewhere between this fri and next weds). Till then, rock on.

#13:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:09 pm

seeya when you get back Twisted Evil

#14:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:28 am

Just wanted to say hi and I'm back again hopefully i will be able to get into this new mech thingymabob with you guys. where is the sign-up and yeah i gotta get my comms back but i might need to get some new headphones and mic cause i have an evil cat that likes to chew on cords the little bastage but anyways see ya all around

#15:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_Black6 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:29 am

DDM_PLAGUE wrote (View Post): ›
DDM_Black6 wrote (View Post): › Hi My name is 6 and I'm an ..... shit wrong forum... Embarassed

It's been a long while.

Well first you need to get your butt back on comm's. Than I will tell you.

shit... gonna have to get that too....Smile

#16:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: Zainredding Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Hi there, Zain here. Just posting a recruit blurb. I am interested, but would definitely like more info on your plans going forward. I am looking for a group of mature serious gamers so don't know if that's what you all are into or not. I've been playing Battletech since crescenthawks inception. I played the table top for about 10 years or so(not any more). I have played every MW game created and I was in a MW4 league for awhile but got sick of the work around programing and the drama. So let me know when I can get a sit down with some of the head honchos around here.

#17:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Welcome to The Death Dealer Mercenaries Zain.
Load Teamspeak 3
Server name is Death Dealer Mercenaries.
Addy is 173.208.123.250:9992
I will be on this weekend along with some other officers.

#18:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Well Zain first of all, Welcome. Dont know if you have heard of DDM before but we been around the block a few times.. Been in a few different Mech Leagues. We like to be serious about our League play without making it seem like a job. We want to be competitive, but we also want to make sure all our guys are having fun too. If you think that this might intrest you then stick around. Hop on our comms sometime and maybe I'll see ya there...

#19:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: Pilotreborn Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:01 am

I just signed up on here. I would love to be apart of a Merc Corps that has such a cohesive bonding as you all do and the heritage and history to back it up as well. Is there anything else I need to do before launch to get settled into your group? Just setup TeamSpeak with your info? Thanks again for this opportunity.

#20:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 am

Welcome to the unit Pilotreborn, Jump on comms when you get tome.

#21:   Author: DDM_Pyromancer Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Plague means when you get Time.... He dont spel 2 gud...

As far as things you need to do to settle in to the unit.... Hmmm.... Well I need the AC fixed in my car. My house could use a fresh coat of Paint. Oh yeah its your turn to clean out the Goat Pens....(Dont ask what we use the goats for)....

#22:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: Devilsadvice Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Hello Death Dealers.

My Name is Neil,
I go by the call Sign Devilsadvice or DA.
I am 25 Years old.

I posted a looking for EST group in the MWO forums http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/21176-looking-for-est-group/ and DDM Plague lead me here. I work as a Windows Systems Administrator, and my normal work schedule is 8 to 5 EST. however It can extend past that if the job requires. :-/ Id also like to point out, there may be "blackout" periods from me, The company I work for does Airlift Support for our (USA) military, and i might get deployed anywhere from 2 to 3 months. During this time, I would be active on the forums, just not so much in game as I will have pings in the 1000+ms range.

If you believe I would be a good fit / would like to talk to me more, let me know.

#23:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Welcome to the unit DA, load TS3 when u get a chance, and jump om comms.

#24:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:05 am

New recruits, does that include old veterans returning to active status again?

Not been around here much for some time, been busy with my own stuff and things seemed to quiet down so much after MW4/Mercs that for a time I thought you guys had "died out" so to speak.

I have for some time been looking for a unit to join with MWO on the horizon, I miss the days we had back in MW4/Mercs and hope MWO will liven tings up.

The reason I came here was because I was browsing the MWO forums and saw a post by Plague, I noticed his name with the DDM tags, so I figured I could come back here and rejoin you guys.

I always like the unit name, and made some good friends here that I would prefer to play with instead of having to get to know a bunch of new people.

I registered on the MWO with my old name, Dragonlord, but without the DDM tags because I was unaware of the status of DDM at the time of registration.

So once MWO goes live you can consider me returned to active duty again.

#25:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Evil or Very Mad You mean you were AWOL. well get your gear & get on comms

#26:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:57 pm

What do you mean, Awol?
I have merely been otherwise occupied? Razz

Comms, comms, now ho did that comms thing work again?
Been a long time so need an update on that side of things.

As for my gear thats gonna be a bit more difficult.
I left it in my locker after the last time I used it, but its no longer there.
Somebody cleaned out my locker, and my gear is gone.

#27:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Dragon load TS3 when u get a chance, and jump om comms.
As for your gear you can have Pyros, old stuff

#28:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:35 am

Got it, all set up and ready to rock'n roll

Though at the time of posting this its rather quiet there.
Only saw 2 peeps I didnt know in the Star Wars subsection

#29:   Author: Vorianathamas Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:03 pm

You got yourselves a genuine goddamn Legendary recruit. Also, I like to post pictures.

Like so.

#30:   Author: Kottonmouth Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Fantastic. Welcome to thunderdome. Get team speak rocking and well party!

#31:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: Dash Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:12 am

/Wave

Dash is my MWO call sign. Dragonlord said I should join you folks.
I have been playing the Mechwarrior series for years.
Tabletop, Mechcommander as well.

Can't wait to hop into TS and roll as a group with you folks.
Feel free to friend Dash in game and we can chat.

Is there anything else I need to do to join the clan?

Thanks all.

#32:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:24 am

Nice to see you here, welcome to the team.

Hopefully the brass can get their fingers out of their pockets and get you set up with everything you need.

#33:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: Dash Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:41 pm

So, I am trying to upload a sig image, but having real issues with the image upload into my personal album.
Does this functionality actually work?

Just checking, otherwise I will try to find some other method.

Thanks.

#34:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Welcome Dash, yes the sig works but you need ta have it hosted, did you try just uploading the pic itself? jump on comms asap.

#35:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: Wiggins96 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:33 am

Hay guys, saw a post on the MWO forums saying your looking for new members so i thought i give it a go, im an active player so hopefully you'll see me around my in game name is wiggins

#36:   Author: Kottonmouth Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:37 am

Well hey Wiggins. Hopefully later today someone will be on our teamspeak and ready to play. Sadly I am in the desert far removed from any computer other than an iPhone

#37:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_Rammstein Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:59 am

Welcome to the Crew Wiggins. Sadly I wont be see any hot XXX molten metal action until MWO goes into Open Beta, I really don't have the funds to put out for a Founder pack, due to my daughter coming into this world in 10 days. ^_^ I'm looking forward to stomping by your side and blasting our enemies to pieces!

Btw KM, Did you hear that Pakelika passed away?

#38:   Author: Wiggins96 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 am

Kottonmouth wrote (View Post): › Well hey Wiggins. Hopefully later today someone will be on our teamspeak and ready to play. Sadly I am in the desert far removed from any computer other than an iPhone

nice i'm assuming your a fellow military member, im a 3PO51 Airforce security forces

and on an unrelated note what are the requirements for the TS servers

#39:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:25 am

Hey there Wiggins, welcome to the madhouse.

Leave your sanity at the door and prepare for a ride you will never forget.
And when I say never I mean never, because this is a ride you will still remember after youre dead.

Teamspeak, take a look at this post for the info you need to get on.

http://www.deathdealermercenaries.com/home/viewtopic.php?p=7461#7461

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rammstein, shame to hear about your funds, but I dont think you will have much time to play anyway once that kid of yours comes into the world.

You take care of that family of yours, then come back here once things calm down a bit.

Last edited by DDM_Dragonlord on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

#40:   Author: Kottonmouth Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:28 pm

No, the days of Ft Benning are well behind me. Takin my sister to Phoenix for college. And no Ramm, I hadn't heard. That's a shame though. I quit following the Kings after Saint split, I only keep the name because ive never done mech warrior under any other tag, and the Cottonmouth is one nasty mother of a snake. Still a bummer to hear about Pakelika.

#41:  Re: New Recruits post HERE! Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Welcome to the unit Wig

#42:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Welcome welcome!
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionNew Recruits post HERE!

Generated using printer-friendly.