DDM_Cypher
Subject:  ANyone still playing AO?
Is anyone still playing AO? If ya are, drop me a PM...

RK2- Cypherette mostly, but Evilchica or Haleofhate as well.... and Ddmcypher, of course..:P

RK1- Not really logging into RK1 much over the last six months..but let me know anyway..:P

I really need to hook up with the Brotherhood again on RK.. if the DDM chat bot is still up, let me know...I haven't /joined it in a WHile... I spent three months on it every day....alone..no DDM... *sniff*...

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I still play AO, the bot is up and down right now until I get the fan on the heatsink fixed.

I am always on RK2

DDM_Cypher
Subject:  
Which toons? I had to reformat the computer a few months ago.. and re-install everything..I don't have my friends list...at ALL...:(

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Phelyte is the only one right now.

DDM_Reijklin
Subject:  Re: ANyone still playing AO?
I still play, although my main account is locked at the moment. I have a bunch of toons, all in Wandering Profits...

Ephilmar is the baby trader buffing toon I've been working on. When I get my paid account unlocked, I'll have Nikodemos, Floggson, Rabidmarmot, Precipitus, and three more I can't remember the names of.

DDM_Cypher
Subject:  
Gravy...:D If you need any help with stuff, Reij, let me know, I'm usually on Cypherette, but I've been working a LOT of OT again....:D Phat Chex!!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: