Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

DDM_GateKeeper
Subject: Great ! New Recruits post HERE!
This is the thread for Mechwarrior Online recruits to introduce themselves.

Welcome to DDM

If you have any problems contact me at sten420@msn.com

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
HAI GUISE I HOPE I CAN BE THE MECHWARRIORS WITH YOU KAY :DDD???

:3

DDM_PLAGUE
Subject:  Re: New Recruits post HERE!
*wacks Viper in the back of the head with a Rubber baby buggy bummper* Kay, grab your mech ...recruit... :roll:

Kottonmouth
How goes it? Kottonmouth here. Seen DDM around for quite a while and was offered a slot. So, count me in! Love to meet up with some of you one of the other MW games out now and start getting aquainted.

DDM_PLAGUE
Welocme Kottonmouth. Load Teamspeak 3 and join us on comms.
Name = Death Dealer Mercenaries
Server addy = 173.208.123.250:9992

RyannVonDoom
Subject:  
Hello,

Ryann Von Doom here. been into battletech for 2 full decades. have every english novel and have been working on the source books.. Mech Commander is my favorite game of all time.. and I refuse to play any MW game beyond the expansions for MW2. MWO being the exception.

I am an ELH diehard, even have the symbol tattoo'd on me. So yeah.. That's me.

DDM_PLAGUE
Welcome to the team Ryann Von Doom. what would you like to use as your callsign ?

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
Glad to have you two guys with us. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the field next month.

Ryan, I have also read most of the Battletech books... even the Mechwarrior and Dark Age books. I have pretty decent collection of the gaming minis, but I never really played any CBT. I even have the first edition box with the plastic "unseeen" mechs. I did play dark Age a little bit, but i was mostly just in to it for the toys. My desk is covered with them, and the ertl die-cast mechs... I even have a few of the old brightly colored plastic ones from the cartoon series.

RyannVonDoom
Subject:  
DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › Glad to have you two guys with us. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the field next month.

Ryan, I have also read most of the Battletech books... even the Mechwarrior and Dark Age books. I have pretty decent collection of the gaming minis, but I never really played any CBT. I even have the first edition box with the plastic "unseeen" mechs. I did play dark Age a little bit, but i was mostly just in to it for the toys. My desk is covered with them, and the ertl die-cast mechs... I even have a few of the old brightly colored plastic ones from the cartoon series.

That's cool.. I still have the 3rd edition plastic pieces.. and the citytech ones.. but i got them when i was 12, so they aren't in the best conditions, nor painted well.

DDM_Black6
Hi My name is 6 and I'm an ..... shit wrong forum... :oops:

What do I need, and how do I get started.?
It's been a long while.

I have signed up at MWO as DDM6,

Happy to kill things again in mechs...... :P

DDM_PLAGUE
DDM_Black6 wrote (View Post): › Hi My name is 6 and I'm an ..... shit wrong forum... :oops:

It's been a long while.

Well first you need to get your butt back on comm's. Than I will tell you.

Kottonmouth
Subject:  
Just letting yall know i didnt fall off the face of the earth, just in vegas picking up a broke down bike to limp it home. Hope to get to chat a few more of you up when i return (somewhere between this fri and next weds). Till then, rock on.

DDM_PLAGUE
seeya when you get back :twisted:

DDM_Metalfiend
Just wanted to say hi and I'm back again hopefully i will be able to get into this new mech thingymabob with you guys. where is the sign-up and yeah i gotta get my comms back but i might need to get some new headphones and mic cause i have an evil cat that likes to chew on cords the little bastage but anyways see ya all around

DDM_Black6
DDM_PLAGUE wrote (View Post): ›
DDM_Black6 wrote (View Post): › Hi My name is 6 and I'm an ..... shit wrong forum... :oops:

It's been a long while.

Well first you need to get your butt back on comm's. Than I will tell you.

shit... gonna have to get that too....:)

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: